Saturday, November 27, 2010

An Apology

I apologize for my prolonged absence... some family issues have kept me mostly off-line for the last month.

I'll be adding new thieves and following up with the ones listed below in the next few days!

Please remember, I need all of you to make this work!  Both finding the thieves and letting them know that we (as a community) find their behaviour unacceptable!

When we need to go to Facebook or Flickr or to their web host, the report almost always needs to be made by the owner of the photo.  However, sufficient comments on the photo and other complaints will certainly ensure they pay attention!!

(and on that note, we have added a Flickr group in order to help reporting as I have seen MANY cake photos stolen from that wonderful site!)
http://www.flickr.com/groups/stop-the-cake-thief/

No comments:

Post a Comment